Sales Operations Manager – Canada (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Grow with us – start your career at IU now!
Join our Canadian Go-to-Market team in full-time (40 hrs./week) as Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Fredericton office or remotely within the Atlantic or Eastern Time zones.
- As a Sales Operations Manager, your primary responsibility is to constantly refine and improve our sales processes for the Canadian market.
- Your role involves identifying strategies to optimize processes in our communications sales channels – phone, live chat, WhatsApp, and email. This is done through analyzing all relevant data and through working in conjunction with major stakeholders.
- You will evaluate the business impact of potential initiatives through business cases, prioritize activities, and independently steer implementation in our CRM systems.
- You will be tasked with defining key requirements for our CRM systems, creating documentation, and acting as the liaison with IT during implementation phases.
- You will collaborate closely with the sales team lead, ensuring that the sales team is equipped to implement new processes and strategies.
- You have completed studies in Business, Economics, IT, or a related field, coupled with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Operations and Process Optimization, ideally within a sales context or similar position.
- You possess strong analytical skills, enjoy working with numbers, and are experienced in data analysis and process optimization.
- You excel in identifying improvement potential based on quantitative insights and are proactive in implementing necessary actions.
- Familiarity with PowerBI, Salesforce, and Contact Center Software, including experience in independently building dashboards, is ideal.
- Your written and spoken English proficiency is at a business level.
- You have a hands-on mentality, able to independently identify and overcome challenges with high reliability and diligence.
- Experience in Canada’s educational environment is a plus.
Who are we? As an international private university group (including Germany’s largest university – IU University and the University of Fredericton, a fully recognized degree granting institution in New Brunswick) we are not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That’s why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Bernhard Schneider at Bernhard.email@example.com.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our “Culture of Everyone” and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!