Senior Software Engineer – Focus on Backend (m/f/d)
Share this job
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Support our Engineering Team at one of our locations or remotely across Germany, starting immediately in full-time as Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d).
Our development teams are domain teams that fully plan, implement and maintain their functional components. We develop a specialized ERP system dedicated to the entire academic career path of our students. Our technology stack is based on AWS, Docker, Kafka, Nest.js (TS), and Vue 2/3. DDD is essential to us. Our culture is built on trust, transparency, and participation.
- Support us on the last meters in the replacement of our previous system and work with us on the future direction of our specialized ERP system.
- As part of a domain team, you will take part in the technical direction and help determine the course.
- Work in a team (6 people) and across teams with up to 50 developers, product owners, architects and UX experts.
- Operate in an organization that is agile all the way to the top.
- You are able to report on proven architectural successes.
- You act as an experienced team member and as a mentor.
- You communicate accurately and transparently.
- Agile software development methods are self-evident for you and mean more than just advertising tactics.
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we’ll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Modern tools and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It’s your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Gizem at email@example.com.
Words are followed by actions: We take our “Culture Of Everyone” very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!