Web & App Analytics Manager (m/f/d)
Share this job
Grow with us! Start your career at IU!
We are currently looking for a Web & App Analytics Manager (m/f/d) to join our sales analytics team. This is a full-time position, which can be carried out completely remote within Germany or at one of our locations in Germany.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing tracking systems and identify areas for improvement
- Introduce new tracking tools and technologies to enhance data collection capabilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize key events for tracking
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements and align tracking efforts with business goals
- Lead the implementation process, ensuring accurate and reliable data collection
- Analyze data to derive insights, trends and actionable recommendations
- Proven experience in digital tracking, web & app analytics (iOS and Android) and data analysis, especially around product analysis
- Proficiency with tracking tools such as Google Analytics 4, Amplitude or similar platforms
- Strong understanding of user behavior analysis as well as the pros and cons of server side tracking
- Excellent communication skills in english to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Detail-oriented mindset with a strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Design your ideal career and pathway: Explosive growth enables great opportunities. Tell us your dream career, and we will help you make it a reality.
- Work from home, work from anywhere: We blur the lines between local and remote by embracing collaborative & video meeting technologies. Working from abroad for a while sounds good to you? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefit.
- Flexible working times: It’s your call. We trust you will get things done.
- Up level your education: Enjoy free up-skilling courses, language courses & discounted degree courses. There is always something new to learn!
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
- Fruit baskets are yesterday, today we go for benefits that really count! Whether it’s a job bike, employee discounts, company pension plan or net wage optimization: we’re constantly working to get the most out of it for you.
You find yourself in this profile and are looking for a new challenge? Then apply online now via our career portal.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Bernhard (email@example.com).
You can find more information at www.iu.org.
Words are followed by deeds: We take our “Culture Of Everyone” very seriously and would like to point out once again that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are open to you. We look forward to a diverse coexistence here at the IU!