Head of Sales UK (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Grow with us – start your career at IU International University of Applied Sciences!
Join our UK team with immediate effect in full time at our location in UK or remote as Head of Sales UK (m/f/d). The role is remote and can be carried out from anywhere within the UK.
- As Head of Sales you will manage, develop and coach our UK Sales Team
- You are continuously reviewing and monitoring the performance of the sales teams regarding fixed KPIs
- You identify roadblocks in the infrastructure & systems and take the necessary steps to resolve them
- You drive the scaling of our Sales team and the further growth of an independent unit focusing on on campus programs
- You collaborate closely, target-oriented and cooperatively at the interface between web, project management, marketing, product management, etc. in order to improve our outcome
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of sales management (ideally in a start-up, E-Commerce or education environment), as well as in successfully coaching and leading a team
- You have a performance-oriented attitude with a can-do mentality, plus a pro-active and hands on approach to challenges and getting things done mindset
- You have strong communication and effective problem solving skills
- You have an IT affinity and a good understanding of CRM-systems (ideally Salesforce) and a profound data and business knowledge
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- Design your ideal career and pathway: Explosive growth enables great opportunities. Tell us your dream career, and we will help you make it a reality.
- Work from home, work from anywhere: We blur the lines between local and remote by embracing collaborative & video meeting technologies. Working from abroad for a while sounds good to you? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefit.
- Flexible working times: It’s your call. We trust you will get things done.
- Up level your education: Enjoy free up-skilling courses, language courses & discounted degree courses. There is always something new to learn!
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
- Fruit baskets are yesterday, today we go for benefits that really count! Whether it’s a job bike, employee discounts, company pension plan or net wage optimization: we’re constantly working to get the most out of it for you.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Josephine Lindner at firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not send applications via email).
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our “Culture of Everyone” and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!