Sales Advisor Online International (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Join our team effective immediately in a full-time position in Berlin or remotely across Germany as Sales Advisor Online International (m/f/d).
- Sales-oriented study guidance and recruitment of international students for IU University of Applied Sciences, starting from the first contact up to the signing of the contract and beyond
- Telephone, Chat and WhatsApp contact with prospect students
- Support of international students during the complete enrollment process
- Analyze sales and marketing data to adjust the sales results
- Achieve the set quarterly sales targets
- You hold a bachelor degree
- You have a seller personality with strong communication and negotiation skills
- You are focused on achieving your targets and providing results
- A successful track record in international sales and/or account management is a big plus
- You have a hungry but humble personality, setting yourself ambitious targets while always trying to improve
- You are a fair team player, proactive, enthusiastic and with strong sense of responsibility and proactivity
- You provide good knowledge of MS-Office application; experience with a CRM system and Salesforce is a plus
- Your English language skills (written and spoken) are excellent; good knowledge of other languages like Spanish or mandarin is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A versatile and responsible task in a collegial atmosphere at the pioneer of digital education
- Attractive career prospects in a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial environment
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment
- Performance-related salary increases, bonus and employee discounts
- Flexible working time and the best team in the world
Who are we? Germany’s largest university – and not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That’s why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Become part of our B2C International Sales Team at Germany’s largest university! We want to open up access to education for everyone – this mission drives us every day. We are the team that changes all lives.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Anna-Lena Obenhaus via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Words are followed by actions: We take our “Culture Of Everyone” very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are very welcome here, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at the IU!