Head of Marketing – Canada (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Grow with us – start your career at IU now!
Join our Canadian Go-to-Market team in full-time (40 hrs./week) as Head of Marketing – Canada (m/f/d) at our location in Fredericton or remotely with a preference for New Brunswick or Toronto.
- You own the marketing for the University of Fredericton (UFred) for the Canadian market from first touch of the user to becoming a student.
- You define the marketing strategy and measures across channels throughout the customer acquisition funnel.
- You collaborate with content and creative marketing teams to deliver outstanding customer experiences through personalized marketing communications.
- You manage cross-functional integrated campaigns to ensure aligned execution and competitive positioning across all channels to reach an addressable market.
- You oversee all demand generation activities, including search engine optimization, search engine marketing/ppc, social, email marketing, webinars, events, etc.
- You develop brand strategy and operationalize integrated, multi-channel brand campaigns to drive awareness, consideration and conversion.
- You recruit, mentor, and manage a high-performance marketing team in addition to managing external vendors and budget to accomplish the company’s growth goals.
- You identify and prioritise initiatives based on data to drive growth.
- You closely collaborate with other teams and units (e.g. sales, product, etc.) to set goals, benchmarks, and OKRs for driving intake and customer lifecycle marketing programs.
- Successfully completed university degree in marketing, business, economics or a related field.
- 6+ years of management experience with focus on marketing in a dynamic environment (e.g. startups, high-growth companies, consulting).
- Experience growing and leading a team, leveraging internal resources and external service providers where needed to implement marketing initiatives.
- Proven success as a data-centric, innovative, business-minded, highly strategic marketing or marketing technology executive.
- Strong data competency, with ability to synthesize data and insights into succinct strategies and action plans.
- Expertise in bringing cross-functional team members together to advance conversion and growth goals, and in helping other teams bring results through close collaboration.
- Prior experience leading/owning product marketing, demand generation, or other GTM functions such as Sales or Customer Success.
- Experience in a Canadian educational environment is an asset
Who are we? As an international private university group (including Germany’s largest university – IU University and the University of Fredericton, a fully recognized degree granting institution in New Brunswick) we are not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That’s why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Bernhard Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our “Culture of Everyone” and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!