Teamlead Conversion Optimization (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Grow with us – start your career at IU International University of Applied Sciences!
We are currently looking for a Teamlead Conversion Optimization (m/f/d) to join our team immediately in full-time. The role is remote or can be carried at one of our offices in Germany.
- Lead and manage a team of CRO Managers, overseeing the development and execution of data-driven hypotheses and tests to increase online application and conversion rates
- Define and implement the CRO strategy, ensuring alignment with the company’s overall objectives and vision
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the CRO team, providing guidance, mentorship, and performance evaluations
- Establish and maintain best practices for A/B testing, experimentation, and data-driven decision-making within the team
- Drive continuous improvement in the CRO process, incorporating user-centered design methods and qualitative and quantitative research findings
- Foster a culture of innovation and experimentation within the team, encouraging the development of new ideas and approaches to optimisation
- At least 5 years of professional experience in CRO, A/B testing, and driving digital projects, with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of optimisation tools such as Optimizely, A/B Tasty, Hotjar, and Google Analytics
- A deep understanding of user-centered design principles and their application to CRO
- Familiarity with statistical concepts related to A/B testing, including Frequentist and Bayesian methods
- Experience with agile working methods, e.g., Scrum
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and present insights to senior management
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we’ll help you make it happen.
- Work where you want …: Project management tools and video meetings make it possible: with us, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It’s your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from free training, language courses and discounted study programs. With us, there is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
You find yourself in this profile and are looking for a new challenge? Then apply online now via our career portal.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Marina at email@example.com.
Words are followed by deeds: We take our “Culture Of Everyone” very seriously and would like to point out once again that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are open to you. We look forward to a diverse coexistence here at the IU!