Teamlead Marketing – Canada (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Grow with us – start your career at IU now!
Join our Canadian Go-to-Market team in full-time (40 hrs./week) as Teamlead Marketing – Canada (m/f/d) at our location in Fredericton or remotely with a preference for New Brunswick or Toronto.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for the University of Fredericton (UFred) in Canada
- Lead and steer the marketing team (marketing operations, CMS, content creation, CRM) on strategic and marketing operations topics
- Closely collaborate with other units and teams (e.g. Performance Marketing, Product Management, Sales, IT) to improve overall results
- Implement and leverage analyses (e.g. of target customers, competitors) as a foundation for convincing communication across the customer journey
- Define and prioritise individual marketing initiatives to feed into the overall marketing strategy for the Canadian market, growing conversion from leads to enrolled students
- Continuously improve and leverage the UFred website to increase conversion from website user to lead
- Explore and set up additional effective marketing and communication channels to drive further growth
- Track and ensure timely implementation of defined marketing initiatives
- Measure success along defined Metrics/KPIs and leverage insights for continuous improvement
- Successfully completed university degree in marketing, communication, or a similar field
- Leadership experience with focus on B2C marketing in a dynamic, growth-focused environment
- Experience with steering a team, using cross-unit resources and external service providers to implement marketing initiatives
- Experience with target group focused communication, campaign creation, CMS and CRM systems (Storyblok and Salesforce Marketing Cloud desired, but no must)
- Analytical mind with solid understanding of analyses and KPIs as a foundation for decision making
- Hands-on mentality and drive to ensure implementation by overcoming challenges independently
- Enjoy working in fast-pace environments and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- High awareness of quality and managing timelines
Who are we? As an international private university group (including Germany’s largest university – IU University and the University of Fredericton, a fully recognized degree granting institution in New Brunswick) we are not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That’s why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Bernhard Schneider at email@example.com.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our “Culture of Everyone” and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!