Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
Share this job
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Seize this opportunity and support our Team preferably in Berlin or Munich or at one of our locations or remotely across Germany, starting immediately in full-time as Technical Product Manager (m/f/d).
As the digital Technical Product Manager (m/w/d) of the Core Learning experience it’s your mission to position the learning platform for further market expansions, as well as making sure the core building blocks of the learning experience have a high quality.
- Core building blocks of responsibility include the digital book with integrative elements and audio, video gallery, quizzes and various forms of online learning material.
- Plan and execute on a roadmap and OKRs that enable the company to adopt its growth strategy and reach high quality.
- Create and adapt core features and APIs for various use cases on the learning platform
- Coordinate with surrounding teams such as Media Production, Technical Platform, Generative AI and experts within the learning domain.
- Facilitate and drive requirements gathering in close collaboration with learning domain experts, developers, surrounding teams and UX.
- Prioritize features and improvements along the overall roadmap and align continuously with the director.
- Technical Product Manager experience from digital products and experience in leading agile teams.
- Previous Web Developer experience is preferred, or at least extensive working experience in that environment.
- Well-structured and strong communication skills in English, German is beneficial.
- Project management experience, cross-dept., managing dependencies.
- Pragmatic solution orientated thinking to achieve fast impact in fast-moving environments.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a cross-functional role to bring ideas to live.
- Experience in shaping roadmaps/OKRs for web or platform products and driving estimates together with the teams.
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we’ll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Modern tools and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It’s your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Join our team Learning Experience at Germany’s largest university with over 120,000 students! We are driving everything at IU related to learning digitally. From browsing courses you are enrolled in to reading their course material and taking quizzes. We provide our students with everything they need, to learn a courses curriculum.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Bernhard at email@example.com.
Words are followed by actions: We take our “Culture Of Everyone” very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!