Website Product Manager – Canada (m/f/d)
Share this job
Grow with us – start your career at IU now!
Join our Canadian Go-to-Market team in full-time (40 hrs./week) as Website Product Manager – Canada (m/f/d) at our location in Fredericton or remotely with a preference for New Brunswick or Toronto.
- As Website Product Manager (m/f/d) of the University of Fredericton (UFred) website for Canada, you are a key contributor for the success in this market.
- You discover what users need by conducting user research and tests to unveil critical insights that help understand what drives conversion.
- You create the long-term vision and strategy for the Canadian website that addresses the different needs in the market.
- You define how the strategy can be translated into concrete implementation and analyse the success of your measures.
- You design user journeys and identify features for an optimized user experience towards lead and applicant conversion.
- You prioritize and describe features and requirements along the overall roadmap for the website for the development team.
- You work closely across teams (e.g. Marketing, Sales) to gather information and align the website strategy with business needs.
- You have experience in a product manager or product owner role, preferably with a background in website management.
- You have deep knowledge in UX related subjects and are passionate about optimizing user journeys to drive conversion.
- You like to test and let number-driven insights guide your decisions.
- You have completed at least an undergraduate degree in marketing, design, IT or another relevant field.
- You think exceptionally customer-centric and are resourceful in identifying customer needs.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set, thrive in fast-moving environments and think of pragmatic solutions to achieve fast impact.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a cross-functional role to bring ideas to live.
- Experience in a Canadian educational environment is an asset
Who are we? As an international private university group (including Germany’s largest university – IU University and the University of Fredericton, a fully recognized degree granting institution in New Brunswick) we are not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That’s why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Bernhard Schneider at email@example.com.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our “Culture of Everyone” and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!